Joshua E. Eriksen for Grey — Bruce — Owen Sound
Renew. Review. Rebuild. / Renouveler. Réviser. Rebâtir.
Right Here. Right Now. / Ici. Maintenant.
We hope you can forgive us as we are renovating around the official www.joshuaeeriksen.ca website towards building a better Bruce — Grey — Owen Sound and do ask that you will bookmark his professional real estate service website @ www.eriksenrealestate.ca for all your Grey Bruce Owen Sound real estate needs. We shall return as we renew, review, and rebuild back to full power in the coming weeks and months ahead to keep you informed of his news and views from around the Bruce—Grey—Owen Sound electoral district riding.
Join up with Josh to rebuild today!
Joshua E. Eriksen for Grey — Bruce — Owen Sound welcomes you to his official political, academic, athletic, and professional website.
Politically, as President and Co-Founder of the Ontario Alliance, a brand new provincial political party in the Province of Ontario that believes in people first politics for Ontarians first, Joshua believes in the common sense of the common people towards a common goal which can only be scored by a principled Ontario Alliance centre from a Liberal left wing and a Tory right wing in the Ontario Legislature:
Ontario Alliance: Origins
Ontario Alliance: Foundations
- One which has been formed out of grassroots coffee shop talks and meetups across Ontario, starting from early Spring of 2017, between members of a radical "Ontario Liberal Renewal" group of classical small 'l' liberals who previously supported the 2003 McGuinty "Choose Change" platform with an open progressively liberal motto of "Yours to Recover!" and ideals such as classical free enterprise, yet disgruntled with the corrupt Premier Kathleen Wynne Grits, the Ontario Liberal Party and the elitist undemocratic decisionmaking of modern big 'L' Liberalism of today, with members of a radical "Ontario Progressive Conservative Reform" group of traditional small 'c' conservatives who previously supported the 1995 Harris "Common Sense Revolution" platform with a free reformed conservative motto of "Loyal She Began, Loyal She Remains" and ideals such as traditional family values, yet displeased with the inept Opposition Leader Patrick Brown Tories, the Ontario Progressive Conservative Party and the elitist undemocratic decisionmaking of modern big 'C' Conservatism of today.
- One where such an Ontarian people first political movement grew to a point, that by late Summer of 2017, one dozen or so of those traditional small 'c' conservatives led by Jay Tysick and one dozen give or take of those classical small 'l' liberals led by William Cook, along with other likeminded independents and individuals including democratic reform friendly New Democrats, small government friendly Greens, family values friendly Libertarians, former provincial and federal Reformers, former provincial and federal Liberals for Life displaced by decisions Premier Wynne and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau undemocratically made to ban all Liberal members from running who supported free votes and voices on personal issues of moral conscience being pro life, pro family and traditional marriage politics of which the provincial and federal Tories backed especially the Brown Ontario Tories, decided to merge up and unite forces, specifically using the Saskatchewan Party model in its creation, leading to a merged grand coalition of two disillusioned groups upon agreed principles where possible.
- One that allowed both to start working hard together in hopes of turning an electorally viable people centric alternative to the current same old status quo into an official registered provincial political party by Fall 2017, a select exploratory board of directors was struck during a ranch jamboree retreat of grassroots Ontario Alliance supporters in Killaloe, as Richard Naranowicz was elected its chief financial officer and Joshua E. Eriksen was elected its president, to bring in hundreds more likeminded supporters from both camps to sign onto a thousand plus person petition in order to officially create a grassroots principled radically centered option against the current elitist powers that be in the Big Three mainstream provincial political parties.
- One that amongst the core four co-founders and their grassroots Ontario Alliance membership and supporters, recognized the need for a fourth ideology outside the socialism, conservatism and liberalism duly represented by the Big Three mainstream provincial political parties, one that represented the people and regions from the rest of Ontario outside the 416 Metro Toronto Area electoral district ridings (Beaches—East York, Davenport, Parkdale—High Park, Spadina—Fort York, Toronto Centre, Toronto—Danforth, Toronto—St. Paul's and University—Rosedale) power and agenda, being those from the 905 Greater Toronto Area (Etobicoke, Durham, Hamilton, Halton, Niagara, Peel, Scarborough and York), Rural (Central, Eastern, Midwestern and Southwestern Ontario) and Northern Ontario regions politically remaining left out in the cold.
- One that intellectually finds its roots beginning in the spirit of Reformer William Lyon Mackenzie and the 1837 Upper Canada Rebellion, where the Ontario Alliance identify with the Reformers and see the Big Three at Queen's Park as the Family Compact historically, the party also gets inspiration from the grassroots protest idea of the 1919 United Farmers of Ontario/Ontario Independent Labour Government from the past, the Northern Ontario Matters protest during the 1970s to create the Ministry of Northern Development, Mines and Forestry and change the Ministry of Natural Resources during the Big Blue Machine years and even now, the call for a Province of Toronto by Rural Ontario maverick backbench MPPs and localist 416 Metro Torontonians alike even today and presently the big tent idea of the Saskatchewan Party Government continues to gives us hope towards a more 2020 vision of a grassroots non partisan approach to politics in the province which progressively moves us into the 21st century.
- One that was successfully registered by Elections Ontario as a provincial political party on the 23rd of November 2017, with fellow co-founder Tysick being named the interim leader and co-founder Cook being named the interim deputy leader, balancing the bird with two ideological wings being traditional small 'c' conservatives with classical small 'l' liberals, employing the successful Saskatchewan Party model, one that was created in 1997, became the Official Opposition in 1999 just two years later and the Government by 2007 ten years since its inaugural inception and remains to today in 2017.
- One that over time allowed fellow co-founder Naranowicz to run the party organization, membership, and financials and co-founder Eriksen take on the party research, strategy, and communications, which remained balanced being both radically centered between traditional small 'c' conservatism and classical small 'l' liberalism, along with a pro-Ontario-first localist, regionalist, and populist ideological bend, which remained neither hard right or left only, but rather going forward in doing what is right not wrong for the people of Ontario.
- One which replaced the select exploratory board of directors this Spring of 2018, under newly minted interim leader Cook after Tysick resigned, with a newly created election readiness committee, through an internal party collective, led by our newly installed interim executive director Nick Hogewoning, which has been charged by the Ontario Alliance provincial executive council and internal party core to organize the Ontario Alliance upcoming provincial election campaign team and management including all 124 prospective candidates of records across the Province of Ontario.
Joshua advocates for those principled policy points from seven specific subgroups that makeup the general membership of the Ontario Alliance:
- One which progressively moves bottom up from the grassroots towards a genuine reform, renewal, and restoration of the various governmental branches of civil service for all citizens equally, delivered effectively, and operated efficiently in a proper responsible way through rightsizing.
- One that knows only by saving, not spending on the excessive like the Ontario Liberals or cutting out the essential like the Ontario Tories, can we even begin moving toward the path of prosperity, progressive economic growth, and positive job creation for Ontarians.
- One that believes in a government that is transparent, honest, and above all else accountable to the taxpayer, which is why we work forward towards legislation that enacts better balanced budgets, with strong taxpayer protections and real debt and deficit reductions built within it.
- One that leads to less government waste through controlled spending, more taxpayer freedom through choice and competition, and a return to our democratic electoral voice by the people, of the people, and for the people.
- One that promotes a Triple R government through recall, referenda, and real responsible representation including recorded unwhipped free vote from their constituency to their caucus or constitution to the conscience of the member.
- One where originally classical ideals, such as the basic building block of our society being our hardworking families and its parents, along with their traditional family values, all being respected once again.
- One where the rights and responsibilities of the individual, and their personal freedoms therein, simply to live and let live with no place for the state are paramount.
- One where the environment around us is restored and the culture within us is renewed, by caring and sharing our heritage in both areas, through conservation and preservation we can give back more than we take from.
- One that protects the political conditions and environs for an economically free enterprise government that promotes trade, prosperity, and opportunity and a socially fair society which preserves truth, justice, and equality before the rule of law.
- One in which the balance between the powers that be at Queen's Park for the greated overentitled City of Toronto and the rest of the province in Suburban, Rural and Northern Ontario and between the heavily centralized federal government in Ottawa and our own Ontario is given a fairer deal towards regional and provincial rights, responsibilities, and powers such as equalization.
Joshua further advocates for these seven basic principled platform points of the Ontario Alliance developed this Winter of 2017 in an all inclusive platform "Bringing Ontario Back: A Seven Point Plan towards a Better Ontario together!" into the 21st century:
- 1. Economic Revitalization: a principle held by the fiscal conservative/responsible who cares about promoting and prescribing tax fairness, job creation, and economic development, opportunity, and growth.
- 2. Fiscal Restraint: a principle held by the civil libertarian/classical liberal who cares about protecting and preserving the personal rights and responsibilities of life, liberty, freedom, and the individual pursuit of the citizen and taxpayer.
- 3. Social Responsibility: a principle held by the social conservative/responsible who cares about protecting and preserving the personal choice and conscience on moral issues and matters involving life, family, and marriage by getting the business of government out.
- 4. Democratic Reform: a principle held by the democratic reformer who cares about promoting and prescribing recall, referenda, and real responsible representation such as less party discipline through recorded unwhipped free votes and free voices for all MPPs to provide balanced representation for their constituents’ wishes.
- 5. Environmental Restoration: a principle held by the environmental conservationist who cares about promoting and prescribing local free market small business solutions to solve global ecological and environmental stewardship issues.
- 6. Cultural Renewal: a principle held by the regional autonomist/sovereignist who cares about protecting and preserving provincial rights, responsibilities, and power plus regional decentralization, sovereignty, and autonomy against overcentralized government.
- 7. Constitutional Reconfederation: a principle held by the national constitutionalist who cares about protecting and preserving the supremacy of God, King/Queen, constitution, national/provincial flag, anthem, heritage, patriotic duty, and the original letter of the law over its revised spirit and interpretation.
Joshua also advocates asking these seven fundamental real life questions, to apply onto any proposed legislation of the future, or any revisions of laws from the past for any future Ontario Alliance MPP in an Ontario Alliance caucus in the Ontario Legislature:
- 1. Balanced Budget First: Taxpayer Protection and Debt and Deficit Reduction towards Rightsizing Government.
- 2. No to Carbon Tax Pricing: Let Citizens Decide with Choice and Competition on Hydro, Energy and their Environmental Future.
- 3. No to the Sex Ed Curriculum: Let Parents Decide with Choice and Competition on Schooling and their Children’s Educational Future.
- 4. More Accountability on Healthcare: Let Patients Decide with Choice and Competition on Essential and Non-Essential Servicing.
- 5. Restoring Labour Management Relations: Tax Fairness and Relief for hardworking families, individuals and small businesses towards Job Creation, Affordable Living and Balanced Economic Growth.
- 6. Renewing Intergovernmental Autonomy: Giving back greater control, regional balance and responsibility to municipalities, across the rest of the province in Suburban, Rural and Northern Ontario, recovered from Queen's Park and strengthening Ontario by taking its provincial autonomy and powers back from heavily centralized federal government in Ottawa.
- 7. The Ontario Alliance’s Commitment to Constituents: Triple R Government being Recall, Referenda, and Real Responsible Representation, including repealing bureaucratic red tape legislation, more open debate by protecting and preserving freedom of speech and conscience, less party discipline through unwhipped free votes and free voices for all MPPs to provide balanced representation for their constituents’ wishes.
Joshua believes inspiration for creating real change must come from the heart, to start motivation from the head, and finish with participaction through the hands, three of my all time favourite quotes to keep moving forward, against the resistance we face in life, and work even harder for the win actually come from 3 Canadian hockey star heroes:
- ✓ Where is the legal precedent for said legislation in parliament?
- ✓ Do we the people really need it?
- ✓ How should wasteful government spending be cut?
- ✓ What is it going to cost us?
- ✓ How are we going to pay for it without applying it against the deficit?
- ✓ Can all of us do it for less?
- ✓ What is the most acceptable way to raise additional revenue to sustain it?
All 3 all stars here stopped just dreaming, started truly believing, and began really achieving that same hope, trust, and optimism by making a difference : ) as you can too with a true chance towards making the right choice at creating real change right here right now in Bruce—Grey—Owen Sound today!
- # "Canadians are not going to win on the road, or anywhere else, unless they learn to pull together at home." - Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada native Phil Esposito
- # "My philosophy comes from the Bible, as it says not to worry, so I do not. Just take today, I get up in the morning, ask God for help to get through the day. If I wake up tomorrow, then I will take the same shot and another after, just living it the best way I can." - Kincardine Ontario Canada native Paul Henderson
- # "You miss one hundred percent of the shots you never take, as a good hockey player plays where the puck is, while a great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be." - Brantford Ontario Canada native Wayne Gretzky
So please stick around and enjoy the rest of this website by joining Joshua on the various social media available for his campaign for life at Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Youtube, Googleplus, and Linkedin. As the campaign in Grey—Bruce—Owen Sound moves forward, Joshua will be looking forward to ideas and thoughts from you, which can also easily be communicated to him by email. Joshua looks forward to meeting each and every one of you in Grey—Bruce—Owen Sound on the campaign trail of life, as he believes all people can contribute and add another positive by just a good word and deed at a time to a world that needs it today more than ever before, so be sure to stop by, say hi, and smile in this blessed Brand New Year 2019 as it starts tomorrow today together right here right now!
Building a Better Grey — Bruce — Owen Sound Tomorrow Today Together ... Bâtir un Meilleur Grey — Bruce — Owen Sound Demain Aujourd'hui Ensemble
Join up with Josh to rebuild today!
Authorized by the Official Agent for the Joshua E. Eriksen for Grey — Bruce — Owen Sound campaign with all copyrights and trademarks reserved.